Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday, I'm in love.

This is why Twitter rocks. I have made some awesome friends through 12WBT and Twitter has helped me stay in contact, connect and watch their lives change. Just the other week Kath (@justmekath)posted a great challenge and had us all blog about "finding the joy" - not only did I LOVE this post, but I really loved reading everyone else's lists of what made them happy, what added a spark to their life, what moments made them feel amazing.

I can't remember how it all started, but suddenly the gorgeous Em (@EmmyLou12wbt) and I had made a deal that we were going to do this ALL THE TIME. This was a great thing to do. Take one day a week out and just remember all the good stuff that happened that week. Embrace it.

So here I am.

Things that have made me happy this week;

Sunrises, sun sets, the warmth, the weather being warm enough to really enjoy the shade, making some huge decisions, that really amazing pump class organised by Rell and Lisa - um how cool was that? Having sore muscles all week, my friends, the gorgeous people I have met over the last 6 months - how can I have not met such amazing people before now!? Wanting to run, knowing I can, Beachfield, and like Emmy I also loved Tuesday morning's fog - wish I took a photo! Merri Creek doesn't sound too inspiring but gosh it was pretty that morning. Really putting the UMPH into the last 500 metres of a run. Seeing hot air balloons at dawn - I don't know why, but it makes me infinitely happy, and I'm grateful for it. And how quiet it is in the early hours. Feeling comfortable when I am alone. That's a big thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment