Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Blogging Challenge 5: All Kinds of Awesome

I have to say, shouting out that I'm "all kinds of awesome" are just not words I would use to describe myself! I think it's my inner editor saying "Erm, how many kinds of awesome are there, exactly?" but that's not what this challenge is about. I can say one thing, the things I have done this year, the things I can do and the things I will do, make me just that. Awesome!

One of the most awesome things I've done is become a woman of my word. Everything I have said I would do this year, I have done! And all those things I want to get done before the year is through? Pfft, no problem! Consider it done!

Tomorrow I'm going to start publishing a blog about "Things that make happy" per week. Last weeks challenge "Finding the Joy" is the inspiration for this. I don't think we spend enough time reflecting on the simple things that make life enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment