Thursday, October 13, 2011

Blogging Challenge 4

1. Describe in 25 words or less (why is it always 25 words) the you that you were before 12wbt:

Well. I was erratic, and trapped in a cycle of bad habits. I wasn't in control and that stressed me out.

2. Now - who are you now??

I am still me! I'm just a better version of me. A healthy me. A happy me.

3. What has the hardest been the hardest thing to make habit THIS ROUND?


The hardest thing to make a habit this round is getting used to this new body, and to continue to treat it well! This round has been tough for me, because I have not been here before.

4. What has been easier to make habit than you thought it would be?

Early morning training. 6 months ago I was all "look there is no way I'll be getting up before 7am to train, so let's not even go there!" but now I'm all over getting up, getting my training done and then getting on with the day. It makes you feel strong. And there is nothing quite as cool as running in the morning, watching the sun rise and the world wake up.

5. How has your body changed THIS ROUND?


Someone said my arms had muscle definition yesterday - yes, I kind of loled at the time, but I'm excited about toning up!

6. How has your mindset changed this round?

Oooh, this is a tough one - I mentioned it in question 3 - this round my mindset has shifted. I don't think losing weight matters to me anymore, even though I still have a fair few kilos to lose. My priorities have changed and so has my mindset. I don't care about the number on the scales at the moment. I just want to be fit and strong and I want to see what my body can do.

7. Finish this sentence "I now know I am strong because ..."


I know what I have achieved and what I can achieve in the future. With that self belief comes strength.

8. Finish this sentence "I am proudest of ...."

Everything! I have worked hard! I am proud that I was a person of my word, and I did what I set out to do.

9. Finish this sentence "In 8 more weeks you will see me ...."


Run 15kms! #goteam15kms!

10. What word applies to you now - that you never would have used before 12wbt?


A runner. Fit. Strong. Able. In control. Happy.

1 comment:

  1. I love your responses Nikki... God, there is so much to be proud of there - your losses, toning, fitness (15kms would be AMAZING!) and your mindset (responses 7 & 8 particularly).

    Go girl!

    ReplyDelete