Thursday, October 6, 2011

Blogging Challenge Week 3 - Find the Joy.

Ok, so the lovely Kath from The Courage to Start says this week, we need to find our joy. The things we can turn to when life is getting us down, and suddenly feel better.

Some people have explained in detail why these things bring them joy, but for me, when I go through this list, some of it I can't explain. And I'm not going to question it, just embrace it and take it as a gift.

Sunrises, music, shiny shoes, running in the early hours and seeing hot air balloons in the sky, Twitter family, watching people grow, my friends, my husband, my cat's little mrrrrpa noise she makes, daylight savings, seeing what I can do, making plans, setting goals, film, animals, the beach, the children's farm, watching stupid television, eating breakfast in the sun, good coffee, good wine, art, gorgeous clothing, Foggy (RIP), endorphins, living in Melbourne, Melbourne weather, the sun, stormy weather, knowing there are things in the world that look like this:

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the random list as you reminded me of things that bring me joy that also make no sense.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete