Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Hop

As many of you are, I am a reader of the gorgeous Ange's blog Fom F**ked to Fab and last week she linked to a blog hop over on Kate's blog which I am really keen on participating in! Yeah yeah, I know I am running a bit late, but I've been away for the weekend, sans internet - unless you count the iPhone, but I am a lazy typist when it comes to the phone, so it really wasn't happening till today!!.

So, as suggested, for those who don't know me, my name is Nikki and I live in Footscray with my husband, a film critic, and my cat, who is what I call, a howler cat. I work part time as a research assistant, part time as a live-in PA to my gorgeous husband, and I am also studying to become a fully qualified personal trainer.

This is my fourth - yes fourth!! - round of 12WBT, and I am really excited as I type this, kick of has begun! Love it!

I am a runner. I wasn't one before, but I am now. I am currently training to run 14km in Run4Kids in April, and then in July my very first half marathon in Run Melbourne. It's a huge milestone for me, because last year, I ran my very first 5km race in Run Melbourne and now this year I will be running a half marathon!! This seems utterly bizarre to me, but I know I can do it, so I am going to! Plus - I want those endorphins please!!

Anyway, as part of this new commitment I've made to blog about 12WBT regularly, here I am joining up to this blog hop as a way of both sharing my 12WBT world, but also keeping up to date with the many gorgeous people I have encountered through 12WBT and giving support. I love the forums, but they are so busy that I find it hard to really connect with people properly so this is such an amazing way to really keep up with transformations, journeys, breakdowns and breakthroughs.

So - Day 1, Week 1, Round 1 - here we are! Let's make the next 12 weeks something amazing that we can look back on and be proud of what we have achieved! Let's do this!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your progress and using it as motivation for my own! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki Maloo! great to read about your running taking off - inspiring for me plodding along trying to get to 5km! Look forward to hearing more....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janie!! Get out there, you will not regret it!! Let me know how you go. xx

      Delete