Thursday, December 8, 2011

Belated Friday Happy Post

I know, I know. Its been a few weeks since my last happy post and for something I said I was going to do weekly, I've been pretty inconsistent. But! I'm here. I haven't forgotten to take the time to acknowledge the little things in life that I'm grateful for, I'm just a lazy blogger. I do plan on working on that though!

So here's this week's list.

My shiny new MacBook Air (yes, it's ridiculous how such a material item can lift my spirits, but it does), running fast down hills, puppies, Rell's Runners, the sense of achievement running 15kms gave me, gorgeous friends, new music, glorious warm Summer weather, new clothes, smashing goals, the possibilities 2012 offers, hot baths.

2 comments:

  1. I completely understand your love affair with your Mac Air Nikki cos mine arrived on Monday (my Xmas pressie to myself). I love the rest of your list, especially the Rells Runners and friends who've supported you this year.

    Here's to the possibilities offered in 2012 (oh, and hot baths!!!)

    Deb
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely Deb! Enjoy that new MacBook! I've always had PCs and I have to say, this is like always only ever having a hot bath then suddenly discovering the spa!

    ReplyDelete