Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friday Happy Post Time

Hello! I have a lot to be thankful for this week and it's lead up to me being i a very cheerful mood!

Early morning run on Wednesday, smashing it before going into a big long boring "team building" meeting at work, photos of the thunderstorm on Wednesday, getting approved for a house - and it being THE place we wanted, planning things, looking forward to getting to know a new area, chilling at Gluttony yesterday with Callum and seeing a gorgeous Ewen McGregor type in the street, Jake cooking dinner last night, throwing out stuff I don't need anymore, packing, the gorgeous sunshine today, being involved in the lovely Em's video about running, not being completely disgusted when I see myself on camera, little mrrrr-pa noises made by my cat, writing lists and ticking things off, new opportunities, and of course other happy bloggers!

Ok, off to pick up my friends puppy dog at the vet so I might add now, picking up a happy dog at the vets and laughing at his cone head.

1 comment: