Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hello Pre-Season Round 1, 2012!

Well here we go! Task one has just opened and it's time to get on the forums and introduce ourselves - here comes the start of what will be an amazing 16 weeks!

This will be my fourth - yes FOURTH, I can't believe it! - round of 12WBT and I am just as pumped for it as I was for Round 2011. Actually maybe I'm more excited then ever? There's something about it being a fresh new year, the program being bigger and more badass than EVER, and oh... the fact that I am not here for weight loss is a huge thing for me. Sure, I want to lose a few kilos but all my bigger goals this round will be focussed on fitness goals. This is not a concept I am used to!

Kick off couldn't come quicker! Not just for kick off, but around this time I will also commence studying my Certificates III& IV in Health and Fitness - I'm going to be a fully qualified personal trainer!

I am very excited for what this round, and moreover, this year have in store for me. Not only that, I can not wait to see the amazing things others do over the coming months - not only the amazing people I have already met and grown to love to bits but the new friendships I will make and the journeys people will have.

If you're a reader and you are considering joining 12WBT, please stop hesitating now! It is an amazing program and for a small price you will give yourself 12 weeks that will change your life.

1 comment:

  1. It's here - pre-season! Yay! Best of luck, Nikki, though you know exactly what's ahead!! Study like crazy for those PT qualifications because it's the BEST job in the whole world!!
    Symphony (12wbt)
    www.putthekettleon.org

    ReplyDelete