Monday, May 7, 2012

Belated Update

Soooo. Hi! Yes, I’ve allowed a good two months to pass me by before coming back to update this blog.

The last two months also have been the last 8 weeks of Round 1 2012 12WBT in which I have had some amazing achievements, and along with lots of bite-size pieces of success, all in all I can say that progress has been made and it’s been consistent and that is an achievement I am very happy with.

I few highlights for me include:

*Running a PB in Run for the Kids at 93 minutes and 11 seconds, running as part of the amazing Rell’s Runners team, which I could not be prouder to be part of.

*Finally booking in and seeing an osteopath to sort out my ongoing neck pain. Which turned out was being caused by my two top rips and poor scapular support. It’s not 100% sorted out yet, but I have spent a good deal of time over the last month pain free which has been awesome.

*Lost 3.5kg over the course of Round 1. Not as much as I had hoped for, but considering weight loss is not as high in my priorities as it once was, I am happy to even have this as a result.

Now it’s all over and done with – well except for finale which is going be to MASSIVE – I’ve decided that while I love the program, I am now in a different place and it’s time to move on. I know I can do this on my own, I know I can get out there and find my way and I know I have made many gorgeous and wonderfully supportive friends who will continue to be there and inspire me.



Nikki xx

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to hearing more about it Nikki!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb - glad I still have a reader or two out there! I spend so much time on Twitter I really geniunely forget I need to update this blog on occassion!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete